the cache with a keyboard shortcut
1. Press the [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del] Key together. A Popup-Window
opens. "Delete browser history".
2. Remove all checks except the
selection "Temporary Internet files and website files".
3. Click on the Button "Delete" to
empty the browser cache. In comparsion to other browsers there is no option to
select the time period. You'll delete all cache data.
4. Reload the page.
the cache through the internet options in the window menu of the browser.
you can access the options also through the main menu of your browser.
1. Click on the cog-symbol in the
upper right corner of the browser and open the menu "Extras".
2. Select the item "Internet
3. In the tab "General" you
can find a section "Browser history". When you
click on the button "Delete" a new Window
4. Now you are on the same page as
in the description above.
5. Follow the steps from Step 2.