- Claims need to be submitted by training providers after the approval of grants
and training completion.
- Effective 1st August 2019, training claims must be submitted within six (6) months
after training completion.
- Claims for HRD Corp Claimable Courses must be submitted by Training
Providersbefore the employer submission of claims.
- Training Providers must ensure that the trainee attendance is accurate, as
employer cannot amend it once approved.
Steps to apply :-
1) Login to Training Provider’s eTRiS account
2) Click Applications
3) Click Claim
4) Select Submit Claim With Grants - TP
5) Click Claim at the Action Column
(Only approved grant with completed trainings/events will be displayed).
6) Provide the contact details of the Officer to be Contacted or select Others if the
name is not in the record system, and then click Next.
7) Verify the information (pre-populated from Grant application) then click Next.
8) Fill in Trainer Information (pre-populated from grant application) then click Next.
9) Key in Trainee Attendance (updated by Training Provider) then click Next.
(10) Update trainee attendance (75%) by clicking Edit and select Yes and click Update, after
updating, click Save then click Save.
(11) There is two (2) options to upload the daily attendance data:
- By selecting the training date in calendar and click Search.
- then, please ensure that only trainee attended was update to “present”, and “absent” for those not
attended, then Save The Attendance Data, please make sure the listing was upload for everyday
training and please attach the attendance T3 form and click Next.
- By selecting the training date in Selective Date (press Ctrl button at keyboard if you want to
highlight all training dates).
- Click Download Trainee Attendance List.
- System will generate the trainee attendance list in excel format (please open and save the excel
in the desktop)
Tick Upload Excel File to Yes, browse the excel file save in desktop and click Add Attachment
System will upload trainee information based on the excel file, please ensure that only trainee
attended was update to “present”, and “absent” for those not attended, then Save The
Attendance Data, please make sure the listing was upload for everyday training and please
attach the attendance T3 form and click Next
(12) Fill in the training provider declaration form and attach the documents as per required, then click
Save & Submit to submit application
Supporting documents for items claimed :
*HRD Corp may request for any other relevant documents for verification / confirmation
Important Document Requirement.
Digital Signature & Digital Company Stamp
- Digital signature and digital company stamp is allowed ONLY during MCO due to some employer
practiced working from home (WFH)
- Training provider is required to get a confirmation letter/ official email from the employer confirming the digital
signature and the company stamp and explaining the reason for not able to give physical declaration.
- The confirmation letter / official email need to upload and attach during claim submission
- The submission of claims will be reviewed and checked within five (5) working
- A letter of approval will be sent to Training Providers via email after the claims have