Steps To Submit Training Provider Renewal Via e-TRiS
STEP 2: Fill up username
and password and click LOGIN
STEP 3: On the next page, please choose the Application icon
STEP 4: Choose
STEP 5: Training Provider Renewal
Please make the payment within (15) working days after receiving the notification or the application will be automatically rejected. Below are the guidelines on how to make the payment:
- Login into e-TRiS > Application > Profile Management > Training Provider > Make Payment
- Click the Make Payment tab and choose Renewal Payment
- Verify the declaration section. Choose your preferred payment method
- A complete copy of the entity registration forms under the Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) or Registrar of Society (ROS)
- A copy of company's nature of business or association's constitution. (One of the clause document needs to state that the company's association business activity or economy or objective includes "training or consultancy services"
- The Training Providers's Integrity Pact form
- Master Services Agreement (MSA)
- Processing fee for renewal is RM1,000.00 and valid for one (1) year. We highly encourage you to keep all the transaction history
- Prepare your documents based on the checklist before applying
- Recommended to use Microsoft Internet Explorer browser
- Response to the inquiry as soon as possible to avoid delay in your application. Please check your email regularly for updates
Steps To View Query & Respond To Query - Training Provider Renewal
Steps To View Query & Respond To Query - Training Provider Renewal Login into E-TRiS > Click Inbox icon > Under Work List section, select Inbox and click on the File Number with the subject of Training Provider Renewal Application > Click Query ...
Steps To Submit Training Provider Registration Application Via e-TRiS
Applicants can register as training providers through E-TRIS at our portal at www.hrdcorp.gov.my and the steps are as follows: STEP 1: Click the “TRAINING PROVIDERS” icon. STEP 2: Click on the "REGISTRATION" icon on the registration page. STEP 3: ...
Training Provider Claim - HRD Corp Claimable Course
Overview Claims need to be submitted by training providers after the approval of grants and training completion. Effective 1st August 2019, training claims must be submitted within six (6) months after training completion. Claims for HRD Corp ...
Training Provider Renewal Process Flow & Requirements
1. SSM Form (A Complete Set) A complete copy of the entity registration forms under the Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) or Registrar of Society (ROS). Type of Company Required Forms Berhad / Sdn Bhd SSM Form 8 & 49 / Section 17/ SSM Corporate ...
Licensed Training Materials
Definition of Licensed Training Materials Licensed training materials are materials that are available in either physical or digital formats that are made compulsory by the principle in order to complete the course. This is usually done in instances ...
Levy Calculation Guideline
Section 2 of the PSMB Act 2001 Employee Any citizen of Malaysia who is employed for wages under a contract of service (full-time employment whether contract or permanent staff) with an employer, but does not include any domestic servant. If the ...
Login to eTRiS System > Application > Profile Management > Employer / Training Provider > E-Disbursement Form and attach latest bank statement (front page only) > Submit. Note : The approval for E- Disbursement registration will take 3 workings ...
Levy Arrears - Form 3 Schedule of Arrears
Employer circular 08/2015 - Employers have to fill up form 3 before make payment for arrears payment. The process days will take 3 working days and will notify through the “inbox” in Etris System. NOTE: please check Form 3 status ...
Section 25 of the PSMB Act 2001 If an employer does not make any claims from the Fund within such period as may be determined by the Board from the date of its registration with the Corporation or from the date of the last financial assistance or ...
HRD Corp Focus Area Courses
1. What are HRD Corp Focus Area Courses? Based on the nine (9) pillars listed in the table below, HRD Corp Focus Area Courses are developed with the aim of supporting Government initiatives in nation building. The courses offered through the ...