Step 2 : Apply For The Grant Modification
1. If Request for Modification is approved, Click Grant, Select Modification.
2. Now click Apply for Modification
3. Open Grant Application and modify accordingly based on the Modification Reason
4. After modified the grant application, please ensure to click Save and then
5. Once successfully resubmitted grant application, Grant Officer will review and re-evaluate your grant application within two (2) working days.
Step 1 : Request For The Grant Modification
OVERVIEW: -Employers can apply to modify a grant that has already been approved, within one (1) month from the grant approval date. -Requests for modifications are subject to the Grant Officer’s consideration and approval. Employers must provide a ...
Step 2 - Submit Grant Application Using Appeal ID
OVERVIEW : -If appeal is Approved, Appeal ID will be generated for employer to submit online grant application. -Online grant application must be submitted within two (2) weeks from the date Appeal ID generated, failing which the Appeal ID will ...
Grant Cancellation - Steps To Apply
OVERVIEW: -Employers can apply to cancel a grant that has already been approved. -Once the cancellation is approved, the cancelled grant amount will be credited back into the employer’s account and counted towards their overall levy balance. ...
Grant Withdrawal - Steps To Apply
Overview Employers can apply to withdraw a grant that pending to be approved. Application guide Login to Employer's eTRIS account Click Application 3) Click Grant 4) Select Withdraw 5) Provide Remark / Reason to withdraw the grant. 6) ...
Guidelines To Attend To Grant Query
OVERVIEW: -Some grant applications may be queried by the Grant Officer in charged if the information provided are deemed to be insufficient, inaccurate or unclear. -In such instances, employers have one (1) month to respond to the queried grant ...
Levy Calculation Guideline
Section 2 of the PSMB Act 2001 Employee Any citizen of Malaysia who is employed for wages under a contract of service (full-time employment whether contract or permanent staff) with an employer, but does not include any domestic servant. If the ...
Login to eTRiS System > Application > Profile Management > Employer / Training Provider > E-Disbursement Form and attach latest bank statement (front page only) > Submit. Note : The approval for E- Disbursement registration will take 3 workings ...
Levy Arrears - Form 3 Schedule of Arrears
Employer circular 08/2015 - Employers have to fill up form 3 before make payment for arrears payment. The process days will take 3 working days and will notify through the “inbox” in Etris System. NOTE: please check Form 3 status ...
Section 25 of the PSMB Act 2001 If an employer does not make any claims from the Fund within such period as may be determined by the Board from the date of its registration with the Corporation or from the date of the last financial assistance or ...
HRD Corp Focus Area Courses
1. What are HRD Corp Focus Area Courses? Based on the nine (9) pillars listed in the table below, HRD Corp Focus Area Courses are developed with the aim of supporting Government initiatives in nation building. The courses offered through the ...