On-the-Job Training Scheme (OJT)
On-the-Job Training (OJT), is a scheme designed to encourage a skilled worker/supervisor to train and equip a new employee with relevant skills. This will facilitate the transfer of skills, knowledge, and competencies that are needed for employees to perform a specific job within the workplace and environment.
HRD Corp Support:
-Hourly Stipend for Trainees
• Examination as per the actual cost/pax (Self – Learning)
• Learning material (as per receipt) (Self – Learning)
*i.e: Books/journal/online submission
Application Procedure & CRITERIA:
-Employers may submit their application via e-TRiS under the On-the-Job (OJT) Scheme.
-Applications must be submitted to HRD Corp for approval, after the training commences and within six (6) months of the completion of said training.
Required Supporting Documents:
1. Login to your Employer’s eTRiS account.
2. Click on Applications.
3. Click on Grant.
4. Select Apply Grant.
5. Select OJT from the Scheme Code drop-down menu and click Apply.
6. Fill in the required information in the Employer’s Profile section, including selecting your Immediate Officer, and click Next.
7. Fill in the required information in the Programmes Details section, click Save and Next
8. Fill in the required Trainee Details and click Add, followed by Save and Next.
9. Fill in the required details for course fees and allowances under the Estimated Cost for Training Scheme section and click Save, followed by Next.
10. Tick the checkbox in the Acknowledgement & Declaration section and select the designated officer.
11. Fill in the required information, attach all supporting documents, click Save, followed by Submit Application.
12. Applications that have been successfully submitted will be reviewed by the Grants Officer within two (2) working days. The Grant Officer may also request further information, clarification or supporting documents if and when necessary.
13. The application status, including approval, will be updated on the employer’s eTRiS Dashboard and Inbox. Employers will also be notified via email.
for more infomation.
Future Worker Training Scheme (FWT)
OVERVIEW: Future Workers Training (FWT) is a scheme designed to enable employers to hire talents who can perform tasks with minimum supervision. This will include training future workers with the required skills and competencies before entering ...
Skim Bantuan Latihan Scheme (SBL)
OVERVIEW: Skim Bantuan Latihan (SBL) is a programme designed to assist employers in retraining and upskilling their employees, in line with their operational and business requirements. ONLY applicable for*: In-House training conducted by internal ...
Training Facilities & Renovation Scheme (ALAT)
OVERVIEW: ALAT is a scheme developed by HRD Corp to encourage employers to carry out their own in-house training and skills development programmes. Through ALAT, HRD Corp funds the purchase of training aids and the set up, renovation and ...
HRD Corp Claimable Courses (SBL-KHAS) Scheme - Step to apply grant
OVERVIEW: Employers are not required to make an upfront payment for the course fee to the Registered Training Provider, as the course fee will be debited from the employer’s account as programmes conducted under HRD Corp Claimable Courses must be ...
Industrial Training Scheme (ITS)
OVERVIEW: Industrial Training (ITS) is a scheme designed to provide financial assistance to undergraduates or trainees undergoing training at their chosen business organisation. ITS enables employers to obtain financial assistance to sponsor ...
Levy Calculation Guideline
Section 2 of the PSMB Act 2001 Employee Any citizen of Malaysia who is employed for wages under a contract of service (under full-time employment whether contract or permanent staff) with an employer, but does not include any domestic servant. If the ...
Login to eTRiS System > Application > Profile Management > Employer / Training Provider > E-Disbursement Form and attach latest bank statement (front page only) > Submit. Note : The approval for E- Disbursement registration will take 3 workings ...
Levy Arrears - Form 3 Schedule of Arrears
Employer circular 08/2015 - Employers have to fill up form 3 before make payment for arrears payment. The process days will take 3 working days and will notify through the “inbox” in Etris System. NOTE: please check Form 3 status ...
HRD Corp Focus Area Courses
1. What are HRD Corp Focus Area Courses? Based on the nine (9) pillars listed in the table below, HRD Corp Focus Area Courses are developed with the aim of supporting Government initiatives in nation building. The courses offered through the ...
Section 25 of the PSMB Act 2001 If an employer does not make any claims from the Fund within such period as may be determined by the Board from the date of its registration with the Corporation or from the date of the last financial assistance or ...