-Applications must be submitted to HRD Corp for approval, before the purchase of equipment or the start of renovation.
-Financial assistance is subject to a maximum of 30% of the levy balance as of 1st January of the year when the application is submitted.
-Application must be submitted by employers before the purchase of equipment or the start of renovation.
Required supporting documents:
-1x quotation from a supplier for the purchase of training aids
-1x quotation from supplier/contractor and 1 layout plan / the measurement of the proposed set-up or renovation plan of training room
-Floor plan or layout of the training area that indicates the number and size of training rooms
-Internal Trainer’s Profile
1. Login to your Employer’s eTRiS account.
2. Click on Applications.
3. Click on Grant.
4. Select Apply Grant
5. Select ALAT from the Scheme Code drop-down menu and click Apply.
6. Fill in the required information in the Employer’s Profile section, including selecting your Immediate Officer, and click Next.
7. Fill in the required information in the Estimated Cost for Training Scheme section and click Next.
8. Tick the checkboxes in the Acknowledgement & Declaration section, Select the name from the drop-down menu, fill in the rest of the required information and click Save.
9. Attach all required supporting documents, click Add Attachment followed by Save and Submit Application.
10. Purchase date is referring to the Invoice Date.
11. Applications that have been successfully submitted will be reviewed by the Grants Officer within two (2) working days. The Grant Officer may also request further information, clarification or supporting documents if and when necessary.
12. The application status, including approval, will be updated on the employer’s eTRiS Dashboard and Inbox. Employers will also be notified via email.
for more information.