With reference to the
Employer’s Circular No.3/2021 and Training Provider’s Circular No.3/2021, effective
1st April 2021, HRD Corp will no longer approve training grant applications
that are not registered under the SBL-KHAS scheme, except for specific types of
1. Who should obtain the grant approval?
Grant applications must be submitted by registered
employers online before the training commences.
2. Who can submit the claim?
Training providers can submit the claims for their course
fee only. Allowances, consumable training materials, internet data subscription
or digital materials and other expenses must be claimed by the employers. Employers can only submit a claim once the
training provider's claim has been approved.
3. What are
the required supporting documents needed for the claim submissions?
submitted by the Training Provider (Face-to-Face training)
- PSMB/ SBL-KHAS/JD/14 form
- Invoice - Address to PSMB
- PSMB/SBL-KHAS/T3/01 - attendance list form (must be signed by trainees on a daily basis and certified by Training Provider)
submitted by the Training Provider (Remote Online Learning)
- PSMB/SBL-KHAS/JD/14 form
- Invoice - address to PSMB
- PSMB/SBL-KHAS/T3/01 - attendance form (fill up all requires information. Physical signature not required
generated attendance report (Must be certified by both, the training provider
and employer with their signature, authorised officer’s name, designation,
company stamp, and date)
submitted by the Employer (Face-to-Face training)
- PSMB/SBL-KHAS/T3/01 Attendance list form (Allowances)
- Invoice and
official receipt (Transportation)
- E-ticket /
invoice and official receipt (Flight tickets)