Computer Based Training (CBT) Scheme - (Purchase Software)
- Employer are applicable to apply for a claim application for the training software that have been purchased (without applying grant).
- Only training software is allowed to claim under CBT Scheme.
- Employer are required to write an email and provide the details to email@example.com for verification before purchased.
Documents required during claim submissions:
- Invoice & Receipt
- Any software details and specification
Steps To Submit HRDCorp Claim For Employers via e-TRis
1) Applications > Claim > Submit Other Claims
2) Please select type of claims – CBT software purchase & click Apply Claim
3) Employer file - Please fill in required information
4) Actual cost of reimbursement - Please fill in required information & documents
5) Employer declaration – Please fill in required information & click Save & Submit
Claim Application : Training Facilities Renovation (ALAT), Information Technology (IT) and Computer Based Training (CBT) Scheme
Overview Claims need to be submitted by employers after the approval of grants and payment has been made to suppliers. Effective 1st August 2019, purchase/renovation claims must be submitted within six (6) months after purchase/renovation date (refer ...
Claim Submitted By Training Provider Cum Employer (Lampiran F)
Training Provider who also registered employer under HRD Corp can submit claim under HRD Corp Claimable Courses (SBL-KHAS) Scheme to reimburse the course fee for the programme that they conducted as a public or in-house programme. Training Provider ...
Industrial Training Scheme (ITS) - Claim
Overview Claims need to be submitted by employers after the approval of grants and training completion. Effective 1st August 2019, training claims must be submitted within six (6) months after training completion. Step to Apply : 1) Login to ...
HRD Corp Claimable Course Claim - Training Provider
Overview Claims need to be submitted by employers after the approval of grants and training completion. Effective 1st August 2019, training claims must be submitted within six (6) months after training completion. Claims for SBL-Khas must be ...
FAQs : Claim Attendance
General 1. Why does HRD Corp still request the attendance list in Form T3 (PSMB/SBL-KHAS/T3/01) for Remote Online Training (ROT)? The attendance list as stated in Form T3 is part of HRD Corp’s mandatory requirement, regardless of the training ...
Levy Calculation Guideline
Section 2 of the PSMB Act 2001 Employee Any citizen of Malaysia who is employed for wages under a contract of service (full-time employment whether contract or permanent staff) with an employer, but does not include any domestic servant. If the ...
Login to eTRiS System > Application > Profile Management > Employer / Training Provider > E-Disbursement Form and attach latest bank statement (front page only) > Submit. Note : The approval for E- Disbursement registration will take 3 workings ...
Levy Arrears - Form 3 Schedule of Arrears
Employer circular 08/2015 - Employers have to fill up form 3 before make payment for arrears payment. The process days will take 3 working days and will notify through the “inbox” in Etris System. NOTE: please check Form 3 status ...
Section 25 of the PSMB Act 2001 If an employer does not make any claims from the Fund within such period as may be determined by the Board from the date of its registration with the Corporation or from the date of the last financial assistance or ...
HRD Corp Focus Area Courses
1. What are HRD Corp Focus Area Courses? Based on the nine (9) pillars listed in the table below, HRD Corp Focus Area Courses are developed with the aim of supporting Government initiatives in nation building. The courses offered through the ...